Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome, 2012!

new-year
Let us welcome year 2012 with a positive attitude!

I am not really the type of person who wastes time trying to come up with a list of New Year's resolution knowing  that I will only be faithful to them until the later part of January. Since I really can't keep them (and I have this feeling that nobody does) I might as well save myself from the trouble of listing them down. 

Instead of composing my New Year's resolution, I just welcome each and every new year with a prayer asking Him to be with me, and with the people I love, all throughout the year and the years to come. I believe that no "Feng  Shui" can guarantee anything and that we are living in the world where there was really no assurance of anything. The best thing that we can do is to PRAY. Let us pray for His guidance. Let us pray for His protection. Let us pray that He strengthen our faith and that He will be with us as we take each and every step ahead. With HIM by our side, we can never go wrong.

Have a blessed and a prosperous new year, everyone! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment