Saturday, November 5, 2011

Boys, boys, I love boys!

Blogging and Parenting
I am a mom of three. Three boys, actually. Yeah, my kids are all boys. You can only imagine how chaotic the house is. You know how kids can get, especially boys. They siiiiiiiimply love running around and kicking each other and throwing balls and screaming loud and tumbling over... And the toys are everywhere in the house! Like, you've cleaned up their mess one second then another second, it was all over the place again. Oh, boys!


But hey, my boys may have been giving me a hard time most often than not but I still adore them oh-so dearly. They are simply the love of my life --- all the four of them (my hubby included, LOL). Like, when I'm working and they kept on running in and out of the room, screaming at the top of their lungs, I can't help but shout at them but when they're not home, I simply miss them. The house just feels so quiet and so empty without them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment