Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Can't you just show him, Mom?

sex education
My two-year-old son, almost three, was asking me if I have a penis. I felt the urge to use the bird and flower tingie to explain things to him but I thought this is the new era and we should try to teach sex education to our children in the most professional way. And so I said, "No, I don't have a penis. I'm a girl so I have a vagina."


"No, you have a penis!"  my son insisted.


"No," I argued. "You and Kuya and baby are all boys so you have penises. Daddy is a boy so he has a penis, too. But Mommy is not a boy. Mommy doesn't have a penis. Mommy is a girl so Mommy have vagina, instead."


"No! You have a penis!" he insisted still.
sex education




My four-year-old son, almost five, was listening all along. Seemed pissed off by his younger brother's constant insisting, he butted in. "Can't you just show him, Mom?"

No comments:

Post a Comment